Saturday, January 10, 2009

is life borin or am i??

i got up in d mrnin n i was wonderin why
is lyf boring or is it shy.
went outside and looked upto d sky
n asked it WHY??
it looked down at me n asked
wats d matter ,why do u cry,
i had no reason but i fell 2 cry..
n again a voice uttered frm d sky
this is d reason why ur lyf is borin n it makes u cry,

i again wondeed n taught why,
d answer was within me.
its not d lyf tht is borin, it is us who make it borin
n this makes us cry

i got up in d mrnin n dint wnder why,
dis time d sky looked upto me n asked
is ur lyf borin or is it shy?
 i said , i am happy n i luv myself n m nt shy.

a voice once again uttered frm d sky,
n said, whn ur happy n not shy,so is ur lyf.


moral: u  make ur lyf happening n rockin, ur lyf doesnt do it fr u......

1 comment:

  1. Great attempt Rocky!
    Very good poetry for a first timer!
    Next time try using more figures of speech :)
    And hey, I have posted a poem on my blog too! Don't forget to leave a comment after checking it out :)

    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete