Monday, January 5, 2009

a gift frm 2009

Hello frnds, this is my frst blog,plz do read it n let me knw ,whether i should continue bloggin.i must tell u my best buddy nikhil motivated me 2 strt bloggin.
     As d 31st of dec was about 2 end,me nikhil vishal n all our close frnds partied hard n bided 2008 goodbye n welcumed 2009...as 2009 entered into our life we all wanted it 2 b a better year for every one of us....but i was n i m expectin a lot of good times frm dis wnderful year.After partin i reached my home n celebrated d day wid my parents n wat a wonderful strt it was....i must say i enjoyed jan 1st a lot,as d day was cumin 2 an endin my must awaited Bday on jan10th was gettin closer...i am very much excited fr dis wonderful day,i really hope i would hav a rockin Bday party as i m turnin 18 n becumin an adult..{i would really miss being a 17 yrs old } so on jan 2 my coll reopened n i attended coll n expected my coll lyf 2 rock in 2009 ..it was a good day but i dnt knw why i slpt d whole day.......jan 3rd....i got up ,with much hype i attended my drivin lessons n went 2 my coll but as i entered d gate i got a cold vibe runin thru my body,i dint get it frst but as i neared 3rd floor d vibe strted strted sum kind of strnge fear within me...i still dint get it...wat d hell was goin around me....i never felt this way b4...b4 i could recollect my senses a voice frm behind cumin as a bullet fired straight frm a sniper cums n hits me....soon as i recollect wat d voice was i learn tht i flunked in all 7 subs in my semeste....WTF wer d frst wrd which i uttered n i ran quickly towards d notice board 2 see whether my frnds wer wrong or right...but 2 my surprise i had really flunked n i really for a complete 30 min couldnt belive i did dis 2 my self ...man i litreally wasted a year.N this was a surpisin...2 b presice a SHOCKIN gift fr me frm 2009...i really couldnt belive 2009 had dis in store fr me....dis gift dint dishearten me but it silenced d party animal in me....i hav jus lost intrest in  celebratin my 18th Bday on JAN 10 d day i hav being waitin fr frm d past 6 mnths ....i hav never failed in my lyf ,but dis was d bloody frst time i flunked n tht also so badly.....but i promise 2 my self tht this really would b d frst n d last time i m failin in ma life.................afta thnkin a lot ,m still confused whether dis really was a bad strt or good thng tht happened 2 me......as i thnk dis incident in ma lyf has really thought me to not b over confident n has thought me many lesson n it has thought me in such a way tht i would never frget it....due 2 dis i regard dis ungraceful incident in my lyf 2 b a gift fr mr frm 2009....i hpe by acceptin dis gift i become a more bettr  n strng person thn wat i m now .
               As d days r passin i hpe i learn mre frm lyf but nt in dis harsh manner but in a lenient way..........n i hope dis is d frst n last time i m recieving such a lesson teachin gift. I nw really hope n i knw tht ,this year 2009 has a lot of good things in store for me n this would b one of d best years in my lyf .

9 comments:

  1. Hi Rocky!!!

    Welcome to Blogosphere :) I must say it is a great start and you should continue blogging. It was a good first post.

    I am awed and appreciative of the fact that you have accepted your failure as your gift. Many people say it that failure leads to success, but very few actually believe and follow it. I am glad to know one of such people :)

    And hey, You are still going to be a teenager :P Enjoy for two more years while your teenage lasts!! And Wishing you a Happy Birthday in advance and loads of luck in 2009 as well!

    Keep em comin bro!
    Ashrita

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude welcome!!

    Nice goin man...just a tip..make paragrapghs and preview ur blog b4 posting...and dont write like a diary...jus giv it all out!!..

    Awesome post nevertheless...darr ke aage jeet hai!!
    Nikhil

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnk u sister,i appreciate ur appreciation :)

    n nikhil.....DAR KE AAGE JEET HI HAI....YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...
    Nice blog...
    Don’t worry everything happens for good...
    N what you say every dark cloud has a sliver lining...

    And don’t forget you are Rohit / ROCKY...
    So rock the world...

    -Neha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Rohit

    About ur blog... for a start it is too good. And I really feel you should continue blogging... you have a good flow in ur writing which makes it interesting for the readers to read ur writings.

    Some tips
    The italic white font on black background makes it tough for the eyes. Even the font used by ur friend Ashrita is something you can change your font to... to give the readers an easy read.
    2. Why this hatred towards the Vowels(a, e, i, o, u)I understand at your age SMS language is more preferred but pls dont eat up the vowels so much that people have to scratch their brains hard to know what is the word!

    3.Write in para... as suggested by your friend

    Now some comments on your experience... Its difficult to believe, you r just reaching 18... the kind of thought process you have u sound much ahead of your age. Its no small deal to stay aware of the situation you are in and handle reality check so well.

    Finally... Rocky.. your blog Rocks... !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnks celestial......il follow all the above advice given by you....and yes i also feel i should strt using the vowels.....actually i got habitual to this sms slang that i cant help using it.........but il surely try,after all its for my future benefit

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that is why they say that Blogging makes your English vocabulary stronger!

    Nice post by Celestial!

    ReplyDelete